About our Drive-In Theatre
The Ruskin Family Drive-In Theatre offers great movies, good food, and a family atmosphere. We have a 2,000 square foot screen, clean restrooms, snack bar and clean parking lot. We are open year round rain or shine, hot or cold, including holidays! Check our movies page for weekly movies and our box office hours.
Admission is $7.00 per person; This is for 2 Movies. Children 5 to 8 years old are $2.00 per child. Children 4 years old and younger are free. Prices are subject to change without notice. We only accept cash, no checks or credit cards allowed.
- We are a family oriented drive-in theatre. We expect and demand as part of the admission price that every patron respect every other patron’s right to hear and see the movie in peace and quiet. The following are a few rules for patrons of our drive-in:
- We do NOT allow alcohol or drugs on the premises. (This includes opened container, unopened container, or consumed!). Any vehicle or person having alcohol (any beverage containing any percentage of alcohol is strictly prohibited) and will be refused admittance to this drive-in.
- No ROWDINESS is allowed.
- The purchase of an admission to enter the Ruskin Drive-In Theatre only allows the purchaser of said admission ticket the right to hear and see the movie on the theatre’s screen. Any other activity is prohibited. Anyone engaging in any other activity will be barred from the theatre permanently.
- Sitting or lying in the empty parking space is absolutely not permitted.
No sitting or lying on top of vehicles.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All large vehicles must park on the last row of speakers.
- We never show X-rated or NC-17 rated films.
- No motorcycles or RV’s are allowed in the drive-in.
- We allow you to bring your dogs with you to the drive-in as long as you keep them on a leash, they do not bark around people, and you clean up after them.